Just outside Almaty poor old Molly is in need of major surgery once again!

We have found a master mechanic and now we are waiting for Monday morning when we hope he can start work on the chassis.

It has been quite an eventful few days and I hope to provide a more in depth update when I am next at a computer. I fear this may well be in Ulan Batoor where we are hoping to arrive in about 7 days.

If we get a chance before then we will of course provide a more indepth update.